The Dallas Mavericks (36-37) go up against the Charlotte Hornets (23-51) at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, March 24, 2023. The matchup airs on BSSW and BSSE.
The Mavericks are a double-digit favorite against the Hornets when the Mavericks and the Hornets meet. The Mavericks are favored by 13.5 points.
Mavericks vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Dallas -13.5
- Moneyline: Dallas -929, Charlotte +588
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Hornets at Mavericks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Hornets (+ 13.5)
Mavericks 119 – Hornets 109
- Dallas has been the favorite in 47 games this season and has come away with the win 29 times (61.7%) in those contests.
- Dallas has been named as a favorite of -929 or more just one time this season and came away with a victory in that game.
- Dallas has an implied victory probability of 90.3% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Charlotte has won 15 of the 58 games it was the underdog on the moneyline this season (25.9%).
- Charlotte has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +588 or longer.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Charlotte’s implied win probability is 14.5%.
- The Mavericks average 113.9 points per game, only 3.5 fewer points than the 117.4 the Hornets allow.
- Dallas is 16-13 against the spread and 19-10 overall when scoring more than 117.4 points.
- Charlotte is 17-9-1 against the spread and 16-11 overall when allowing fewer than 113.9 points.
- The Hornets average only 2.3 fewer points per game (111.1) than the Mavericks give up to opponents (113.4).
- Charlotte is 21-7-1 against the spread and 16-13 overall when it scores more than 113.4 points.
- Dallas has an ATS record of 13-15-3 and a 20-11 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 111.1 points.
- The Mavericks are the league’s 17th-ranked scoring team (113.9 PPG), while the Hornets allow the rank 22nd in points per game (117.4) in NBA play.
- Charlotte’s squad is currently the 27th-ranked scoring team in the NBA (111.1 PPG), while Dallas’ team is 15th in points allowed per game (113.4).
- The Mavericks have put up a total of 34 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.5 per game), while the Hornets have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 467 total points, 6.3 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Mavericks vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and BSSE
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).