Thiago Monteiro (No. 81) will meet Felix Auger-Aliassime (No. 6) in the Round of 64 of the Miami Open presented by Itau on Saturday, March 25.
Auger-Aliassime is favored (-1600) to get to the round of 32 compared to the underdog Monteiro (+850).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 6:40 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Thiago Monteiro: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, March 25
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Auger-Aliassime vs. Monteiro Matchup Performance & Stats
- Auger-Aliassime is 34-13 on hard courts over the past 12 months, with three tournament victories.
- Auger-Aliassime has won 22.1% of his return games on hard courts over the past 12 months, and 86.4% of his service games.
- Auger-Aliassime has converted 110 of 314 break points on hard courts (35.0%) over the past 12 months and is 127th in break points won.
- Auger-Aliassime was beaten in the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the BNP Paribas Open) 4-6, 4-6 by No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on March 16.
- Monteiro has failed to win a title on hard courts over the past 12 months, registering a 10-11 record on that surface.
- Monteiro has a 76.4% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 16.0% winning percentage in return games.
- On hard courts Monteiro has won 44.6% of break points (25 out of 56) which ranks 214th.
- In the BNP Paribas Open, Monteiro’s previous tournament, he clashed with No. -ranked Guido Pella in the round of 128 on March 9 and was beaten 6-3, 5-7, 2-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.