On Saturday, Cameron Norrie (No. 12 in the world) takes on Gregoire Barrere (No. 65) in the Round of 64 of the Miami Open presented by Itau.
Norrie is favored (-750) in this Round of 64 match against Barrere (+525).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 2:40 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Gregoire Barrere vs. Cameron Norrie: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, March 25
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Barrere vs. Norrie Matchup Performance & Stats
- Barrere is 13-9 on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Barrere has won 19.5% of his return games on hard courts over the past 12 months, and 81.7% of his service games.
- Barrere has converted 31 of 64 break points on hard courts (48.4%) over the past year and is 198th in break points won.
- Barrere was eliminated by Jack Sock (4-6, 2-6) on March 9 in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the BNP Paribas Open.
- Norrie has gone 25-12 through 12 tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Norrie has an 80.3% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 29.6% winning percentage in return games.
- On hard courts Norrie has won 46.8% of break points (126 out of 269) to rank 117th.
- In his most recent tournament (the BNP Paribas Open) on March 15, Norrie went up against Frances Tiafoe in the quarterfinals and lost 4-6, 4-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.