On Monday, Karen Khachanov (No. 16 in the world) takes on Jiri Lehecka (No. 44) in the Round of 32 of the Miami Open presented by Itau.
Khachanov has -140 odds to win this match against Lehecka (+120).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Sunday at 10:39 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Karen Khachanov vs. Jiri Lehecka: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, March 27
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Khachanov vs. Lehecka Matchup Performance & Stats
- Khachanov is 21-14 on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Khachanov has won 24.6% of his return games and 80.7% of his service games.
- Khachanov has converted 44.4% of his break-point chances on hard courts (110 of 248) over the past year.
- Khachanov was beaten in the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the BNP Paribas Open) 3-6, 6-1, 4-6 by No. 28-ranked Alejandro Davidovich Fokina on March 12.
- Lehecka has registered an 18-14 record in 14 tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- While playing on hard surfaces, Lehecka has a 79.8% winning percentage in service games and a 22.0% winning percentage in return games.
- On hard courts Lehecka has won 39.0% of break points (60 out of 154) to rank 156th.
- In his previous tournament (the BNP Paribas Open) on March 11, Lehecka matched up with Andrey Rublev in the round of 64 and was defeated 4-6, 2-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.