On Saturday, Yoshihito Nishioka (No. 34 in the world) meets Alex Molcan (No. 56) in the Round of 64 of the Miami Open presented by Itau.
Nishioka is the favorite (-125) in this match compared to the underdog Molcan (+105).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 10:39 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Alex Molcan: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, March 25
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Nishioka vs. Molcan Matchup Performance & Stats
- Nishioka has won one tournament over the past 12 months on hard courts, with a match record of 24-13 on that surface.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Nishioka has won 77.2% of his games on serve and 26.5% on return.
- Nishioka is 131st in break points won on hard courts over the past year, converting 104 of 239 (43.5%).
- Nishioka was beaten in the round of 64 of his previous tournament (the BNP Paribas Open) 4-6, 0-6 by No. 97-ranked Cristian Garin on March 10.
- The 25-year-old Molcan, who is looking for his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 5-11 over the past 12 months on that surface.
- Molcan has 138 wins in 196 service games on hard courts (70.4%), and 37 wins in 198 return games (18.7%).
- On hard courts Molcan ranks 187th in break point win percentage (35.4%) after going 35-for-99.
- On March 13, Molcan lost to No. 84-ranked Marton Fucsovics, 4-6, 2-6, in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the BNP Paribas Open.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.